Thursday, September 25, 2008

Smelly Urine From A Man

The case of Charles Desxter Ward


I just finished reading this book. It was released last April in Bur The Case of Charles Dexter Ward HP Lovecraft, with a beautiful and extensive foreword by Valerio Evangelisti. The American writer of innovative form-fiction such as John Dos Passos, Faulkner and Hemingway, was a true modernist whose literary echoes ranging from Polidori to Poe, Stoker and through the diary of the novel structure of terrore.Un extraordinary book, which evokes horrors "impossible" and ancestral fears, describing only the aura unclean, to use one of the adjectives most loved (and abused) by the inventor of the imaginary Necromicon the most terrible of banned books ... This is the story of a madman: Ward, elusive character, opaque and scholar, turns slowly in a kind of alien, which inspires terror and awe. To investigate the case is a psychiatrist, who has known Ward since his youth, and solve the mystery, revealing a reality of unexpected horror, revealing ancestral practices of resurrection of the dead and dark supernatural forces. I think it was very gruesome, and frightening. For those who dare I suggest to read it. This book was regla from a friend of mine on my birthday. I read recently, only for the simple reason that I was already busy with other books. I must say that the author uses the suspanse and this struck me. In previous books of this genre that I read Agatha Christie, for example, I found a big difference. It is that the books of the famous writer nomita use the above logic. I must say I liked how roamnzo more than previous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment