Thursday, October 14, 2010

Very Funny Speeches For An Anerversary

shamelessly


My shampoo makes fun of me.
We must say that I beg him: Yesterday at the supermarket in front of that line of bottles that I chose, and I think it just for that color choice shameless, a little 'as a teenager, a little' hello kitty from a big (but what I say), and a little 'I expected it also inside and glossy perfume. What I did not know is that the color of the bottle shameless were the same as that of the liquid, which I put some 'apprehension.
But the weirdest thing is the label that says:
"Let me caress your hair with the embrace of silk" and then "applicami and massage until a creamy head. Marvel with a long-oooh! Then rinse and repeat (oooh, too!)."

Now I say.

After reading this I turned on the radio and I started listening to Men and trucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment