Friday, December 12, 2008

Press Correspondent Card Template

Newton Gaius Maecenas


I just finished to read this book. To be honest, not that I liked so much. About half the book you want to stop but I continued on the advice of a friend. Talk of the famous scientist Isaac Newton and alchemy in general. According to the author, died three proffessor college, and you do not know what Codest mystery.
They say that in one case convolto is also the first scientist appointed. It tells of the famous Newton's prism of how he got into his hands. In fact, the author, in my opinion is a bit 'scattered. Honestly I expected something more, but I was disappointed. We look at the positive side of what I learned new words. This does not mean that nobody should buy, what I say has no scientific value but personal. As regards the comments on Isaac Newton, I do not know if they are true. everything that is written in the book, there is no evidence so I personally do not believe it. I personally believe only what you can prove. The only way to see if what the author writes, it would exhume vivevno Newton and all those who in those days, and really wonder how the facts are. Because this is scientifically impossibbile for the benificio of the doubt, I believe what I read on the history books.
you may even want to trust what he says Rebbecca Stott (author), but I do not know how far I agree. Co

this, I concluded my review, I hope that the next book is much better than this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment