Wednesday, March 25, 2009

South Park Fishticks Quotes

Sophie's World

As I wrote in previous articles, my books do not have a chronological thread. This book was written by a Nordic author. I must say that it was written really well. His name is Jostein Gardeen. From what I understand he has also written other books. One that struck me is checkmate. Chidetemi not the 'cause, but at a glance it was. I might as well just be wrong I do not know who has read it knows. Our book in question, instead talking about a little girl of 15 years into her mailbox located a few questions. Like, "Who are you?" "Where are you from?" At first it knows the sender, but then he learns and he makes them a philosophy course free of charge. So he calls it. Socrates begins with Plato and ends with bioethics. The peculiarity of this book is that everything is done in the history books and not as thoroughly described classes. I must say that in some Pounta I am a bit 'bored me, but also in the context it is interesting. With this book I discovered many things that I did not know. Unlike other books I've read, it tells a story with the truth. Maybe this child will be nn never existed, until proven otherwise I think that Freud lived and how. He also speaks of Darwin's theory, Spinoza and many other philosophers. In some chapters, puts them even compared. I reread it. Maybe when I have time I reopen that book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment