Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wedding Dance Mount And Blade Mod

The Art of War

What you see on the left is not the book I read, but the true original book on the leaves of bamboo. I read the book instead, and as reprinted in 2009 and it is not written on the plants. The book in question is was written about 2500 years ago by an emperor lived in China between the sixth and fifth centuries BC. So we can say that this is a book older than Dante and the Bible even. It is not exciting? He begins to talk about Sun Tzu and the Cold War. Like me, I have asked this question definitely me ponerete you too. If the book was written before Christ never speaks of the Gurra cold? Some things are applied at the time. Some of the greatest generals such as Napoleon Bonaparte, Mao Zedong and Douglas MarcArtur took inspiration from this book to fight. Frankly, the third general statement that I've never heard of until recently. This book contains sixty seventy pages introduction and then begins the real book. The book is nothing more than commandments. Totally useless to write it because in the end would be like to do a simple copy. To be honest I read them but, in passing. I was disappointed by this book simply because I expected a real war instead of just a Sorman regulations. Read how I taught my teacher is never useless. But in this case I controbbattere. I chose a book that I do not culturally much higher. I discovered one thing: that the same rules of Sun Tzu can be applied in enterprises, leadership in psychology. In a nutshell, the seventy pages I've read, we can say that the author of this book could be compared to our Pico Della Mirandola. He was an intellectual era. We say that Sun Tzu is first and then Pico. The sources of news related to the alleged offender is scarce and unreliable, with the exception of brief biographical incident reported around the second century by the historian Sima Quiana citing Sunz as general lived in the state of Wu in the sixth and then a contemporary of Confucius and other prominent intellectuals. There would be other details to say but, in the context is futile. According to me, now I do not need to learn this kind of commandments. As soon as I graduate and decide to open my company I reread the book in question and try to apply them as possible in order to go ahead and maybe become a great leader in my profession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment