Thursday, July 22, 2010

Congestive Heart Disease More Condition_symptoms

laughter through gritted teeth


Today at 9.30 I arrived at the shop with breakfast already made something of a miracle-a-scary sleep and a warm already well above the threshold of endurance. My, I mean, who is known as a fearless resists turning 38 degrees and above. But having already had breakfast helped, after all, is the most beautiful part of the day, breakfast, anyway.
turn on my computer.
Black screen.
reasoning than ten minutes, then a written.
call customer service.
"the computer will not turn on a black screen and says this and that"
"Oh God"
"like oh my God?"
"is the worst thing that could happen."
"Meaning?"
"I mean your computer has just died and you said please bury"

Now, fortunately it was not the my computer, but a little 'effect makes me the same. Since I practically live there in the shop, inside there are all my working hours, all my photos downloaded into a corner, a couple of translations and two essays. Oh, and my thesis.

"come tomorrow," said the coach "that here are all on vacation and I work until nine o'clock tonight."
"tomorrow?" But I ... "
"Look, I can not move, I swear I tell the truth.

But the truth is that in 2010, working a full day without a computer is really impossible.
All orders for waiting customers: skipped
the order I had to do to the Danish company: skipped;
inventory of Christmas 2009 that I had to see to fill the order for the Danish company: unreachable then the order for the Danish company can not be done even by hand;
printing bubbles for good from the start: Sauteed;
confirmation of payment of goods purchased online: skipped.

And for sure I'm forgetting something.
However it was a busy day. The things they can not do it multiplied, people to call, with which to apologize, by arguing that, by pretending that seemed endless.
I started to surf online with their cell phone, while not being told for the twentieth time
"there is a problem? Send me an email at this address"
"I can not use the internet is the problem! "
The head, came into the store to try to stem the leaks at one point looked at me and started laughing.
I started laughing too.

We are one step hysteria, everyone.


NB Thanks to B. that the moment of greatest crisis came with two drinks. Friends, when you need it, sometimes not even have to try them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment