Saturday, July 17, 2010

High Cholesterol Causes More Condition_symptoms

stones

In these days a hot mind on the things most varied and diverse, and identifies herself in the rocks, flowers and stone buildings, and all thoughts evaporate leaving no more bubbles as if not wearing a kind of residue of futility and fatalism.
So, do you think you think back, I fell from the scooter. It was not my fault, it was the fault of the man who did not see me, thanks to the ridiculously huge machine, the fact is that wherever one is not to be seen is never much pleasure, and especially does not like to put one bare foot on the asphalt Zozzo and hot looking sandal lost in the crash.

Another thing that leaves something 'forbidden is the friend of the friend who tells you that you have just graduated in the same department and asks your advice for the future.
Future? " I say, and immediately I think of the days when I thought about the future as a thing other than this, I've been a few, I confess, but in short, the girl that has passed and that should give hope to the girl already hopefully not apply to me so, so I blatantly lied about the beautiful things happen when you have chosen as a partner in life and literature of another language, and I swear that is a wonderful thing and that never lets you down. This was not exactly a lie (okay, not even the first is really a lie), on the other hand, I also happen to think that you have next, rather than a faithful and loving companion, a cantankerous husband yells at you if you do not 've cooked dinner, but this is just a feeling of the last three days fatigue and insomnia, do not know if tomorrow subscribe, indeed, almost certainly not.

While I think the outstanding orders of the magical world of candles, to customers and drinking 4 liters of mineral water per day, my friend M. writes beautiful things, and writes very well. Maybe I should have read this, the friend of the friend in search of hope for the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment