Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fevers More Condition_symptoms

Whisker Silver

This is a poem I wrote and dedicated to my Italian teacher. He has become a myth for me. It will be the masochist that I will be the fact that the teacher last year made me love the Italian will be the spring but he's a myth to me. His name is Antonio Cioffi, I think I adjusted in the artticolo I wrote. I've called so because it has a black mustache that over the years is becoming white. If it sees the light, and shines as if it becomes silver. As we know, what one sees is always subjective, so for the benefit of the doubt, take to the true color of these whiskers and poetry followed. From
point out that if literally has no meaning because they do not think this poem should be read in all allegorical and figurative.

Whisker Silver
to stand out I regret it, I'm so
do not know of the torment
but grow up, the time comes. Maybe I'll explain

good but do not make me suffer hell and its punishments.
I may not be your favorite

but because to me you've always thought a bold?
Behind these funds as a leading
bottle glasses
know that hide human feelings because they do not

them out so we appreciate your values?
I can not say who told me
because it wants to be covered by privacy
but I'm sure it is.
Maybe my character is exaggerated
nn but I can not do anything
cos' I have created. I'll try to improve

but I did not change at all
I know if I can keep
. Maybe too much talk

Celestine fifth

but not me in the divine comedy the painting? Maybe I'll round out some

but because I need to do mortify
and of tears? I also know there is
Chaco
and Count Ugolino

for this because I do not make your smile?

Smiling does not hurt if you do no one tells you anything!
Smile to life and not think about it.
Perhaps it is better to stay here instead of
andthe time to lose if I want

last year I guess I have to put me to study ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment