Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Convert Sd To Sdhc Driver'

seasons


So my birthday. I received a present a picture of my grandmother and my grandfather at a dance party, all dressed up and smiling, she in a chair, he leaned on the arm with his inseparable cigarette between her fingers, she with the clean look, which has always had him with the ironic, which took forever and even I remember, even though I knew little. They look like characters in a novel of the last century, one of those where people drink a lot and smokes a lot, but never loses his calm, even if maybe you are breaking the hearts and transforming lives in a lap dance and a drink. I put it on the dresser, along with photos of Celeste and the Elbe, ie, Eucalyptus Elbe (which is a place in itself, a crossroads in my life) and I will soften all the times that the look.
On my birthday they gave me a beautiful work, and suddenly I felt young and I thought that basically I can even exceed the inventory, this year. And then today I held her up Frederick for ten minutes and we had faces, then he showed me regurgitated milk on the scarf and I have laughed and thought "that funny guy you are, and how you are soft ". At eight o'clock tonight I had not even begun to reckon, and clean, the golden glitter of the plants we had them everywhere, the sheets of the orders were not filed and the computer refused to shut down.
I did a breath and I stood at the door five minutes to smoke a cigarette in the chilly night with the lights dimmed and the BANDONE in half.
In those five minutes I smelled the air, and I seemed to feel a smell of changing seasons.
I know that is not now, when the cold weather will continue for days and not one that will stretch quite a bit '.
Yet there was something in the air.
"What is going on something?" I wondered.

I could not answer, but my computer when I came back, he was mysteriously - and for reasons that only he can - off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment