Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pinky Adult Film Star Pic




spends his nights translating lately, or to correct translations of others, and it really is, and always, the thing that makes me feel more at peace with myself at every moment. Recently, I was looking for something that I knew the concept had already found, and I got lost among other words, various paperwork. How many translators I always used to write things in pencil on the original text, (I did it already with the versions in school) and this thing allows me to retrace steps in a path of understanding or misunderstanding that gives me great confidence. There's everything in that tiny writing: questions, copied from the dictionary definitions, doodles, and comments of all kinds. I do not know where else will I get with this profession that I love, but I know that littered the pages of all my work there are all the doubts that have accompanied me, and also all the fun, and even some minor injuries, and certain private affairs that only I can distinguish between the lines. Despite all live with the idea that I always like it, who knows, in twenty years, find it all.
January raced, and it was a month of things beautiful. Unexpected news, photos of Celeste laughing, birthday gifts including beautiful this, the correction of the poems of Margaret Atwood and now its translation.
To all those who tell me that I want to say much more that is not true, it is said, that things can always be better, but if they remain in this mean I already feel good.
believe the future has never been my strong point, but believe this to have coached a lot, and I will not give up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment