Thursday, January 22, 2009

Adult Star Pinky Homepage

"If" by Rudyard Kipling


Today I felt a bit 'fed up, I fished in my wall, poetry, and I resume this. Even I as a friend of mine, today I had a bad day. To help her, I rediscovered this poem that I kept hidden in a remote part of my personal computer. Thanks to my friend, and poetry, I felt alive and full of life. So now the public. So when I read enough that I open my spaces. This is a poem that does not so much reflect underestimate. Re-read it several times to grasp the allegorical meaning.

If you can keep your head when all
about you are losing, and you make it a fault;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you But make allowance
having their doubts;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about
not deal in lies, Or being hated
not give way to hating, And yet not look too good

nor talk too wise


If you can dream and not make dreams your master;
If you can think and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with
the Triumph and Disaster And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken twisted
by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things
, for which you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build
with your worn out tools;


If you can make one heap of all your victories,
And risk it all in one go heads or tails,
and lose, and start all over again
never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart, your nerves , your wrists
to carry you after a long time since you hear them more,
and so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will
who tells them: "Hold on!"



If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with kings
without losing the common touch, can not hurt you
If neither foes nor loving friends;
If all men count with you , but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
valuing every moment that passes,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
and - most importantly - you'll be a Man my son!


0 comments:

Post a Comment