Thursday, January 22, 2009

Clogged Arteris And Vitiligo

Help

As you know, the poems come when you least expect it. As Dante was aware of losing the way of good well I found out myself. This is a very personal poem. The types of surface, like my friends, I ridno above, whereas if you read carefully you will find an allegorical sense and deep. Always an early copy of the divine comedy, but it is not. Invite genitili readers not to be superficial.

Help Perry "
Came in 3rd accounting
I lost the straight path,
before I was in another neighborhood, now I'm
Corso V. Emanuele. There I was happy and blessed

here are sad and sentenced.
I was happy as a clam
but here I want to cut off his head.
do not know who I am following
but on the bad way I'm going
Before I was nice and dry
now I'm ugly as a camel. I have so

accusations that the head of Perry Mason is melted.
Perhaps there is still time: For
please do not make me go inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment