Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Southpark Fishsticks Quotes

ansietta

After the street had an altercation with a woman monstrous monstrous result of society in which we live, I felt humiliated and sad, especially the idea that I was lowered to discuss.
And I understood one thing clearly: my great discomfort, the biggest changes, of course, the theater of politics, people's indifference, neglect, superficiality general, and the general injustice, but before all these thoughts that have a head and a tail, the anxiety comes from the fact that I always seem to live in a carnival.
A carnival of the grotesque: the papier-mâché Viareggio not those of the sophisticated Venetian masks, faces swollen and distorted, spitting words, jokes in bad taste.
A nightmare with open eyes. A
horror.

0 comments:

Post a Comment