Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cholesterol Level More Condition_symptoms



a month running,
a Saturday night is almost over and this thing that got me in the stomach tonight.
I do not know what it's called, but I can recognize, this melancholy that comes in a painful way, even physically. It makes me squirm a bit 'and makes me want to be gone to bed earlier, to prevent her from being alive.

The words and thoughts crowd thin out.

not think it could happen when a bit 'of hours ago I came home with a package full of beautiful things for Celeste, after having spent two hours in the shop to choose. In fact I was happy, imagining it with those big eyes and that smile late spring in a northern European and thinking of the colors that are better and new things to discover.

so I do not think the fact that I really want to see it, and I make sure not to think of me.
A nice test.

hover on the last cup of tea to remind me how much I love to be happy for the frame of a movie, a song played in the middle of the night, when the mailbox is full of my magazines.

I put together all the good things I know to avoid a sleepless night, because I know that beauty is in all these details, not in me losing time to analyze the whys and though.

I project on what is beautiful outside, I put on another disc.


0 comments:

Post a Comment