Monday, March 21, 2011

Depression Anxiety More Condition_symptoms

HELLO PLUM CAKE

am to 18:00 on a quiet afternoon when "mothers can make a cake?" E ' the voice of my daughter (the biggest).
PANIC, my brain screamed nooo! also my worktop and even my wall screaming no, because they are aware of what would happen in a little while, but I do not know because of my mouth came out a yes, maybe the heart of mother.
And in fact, my puppy has not denied that part of the mix was all around the kitchen and the preparation time was lengthened by a couple of hours, but the result was not so catastrophic, I would say that it came just right at the end and he also cleaned up all that well she is becoming a cuochina?
Judge for yourself!

INGREDIENTS
5 eggs 250 g soft butter
250 grams of powdered sugar
150 grams of flour 00
100 grams of starch
25 grams of cocoa
60 grams of chocolate chips
a glass of orange liqueur
2 teaspoons baking powder 2 pinches of salt
A handful of coarsely chopped almonds

Whip the butter with half the sugar and flavored with liquor.
Whip the egg yolks with remaining sugar gradually add them to the mass of butter and mix well.
Sift the mixture, flour, starch, cocoa, baking powder and salt mix well all from the bottom up. Now add drops of pure chocolate and the egg Snow with a spoonful of sugar. Mix and pour the mass into a mold greased and floured sprinkle with almonds.
Bake at 175 degrees for 50 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment