Thursday, March 3, 2011

Travel Trailer Supports

crystal layers of snow in March


March.

The finished translation, filed and filed, in search of elegance and agility, trying not to neglect the meanings and not doing ever - trouble - leaked as the author's ideas are far from mine. I'm quite satisfied and, of course, I was the famous mourning to be prepared for everything, unfortunately and inevitably, from one language to another is lost.
So tonight I went out after two months I felt that even there, making a fight with my sleep and with the reluctance that distinguishes me lately.

The friends and friends, each with the best smile, each with their own personal pain, each happy in their own way of being there at that time. They all look at me and said that I guess that's what makes us special. We are not people who roll out the first gust of wind, but we are happy to live a moment, even when the week or month has been difficult. This is something I see getting better and I can appreciate that in every facet, every time I take.
Why do you want to do really is to throw the arms round his neck and do not even talk, but there is no self-control, and then there's all these people around. That's fine.
Creed.
Why then there are those moments when no, it does not.
when you type buffer to three on Saturday afternoon and I'm taking a fear Executioner, and pick up the phone with the impulse to do the numbers. And do not make them.
Or when your mother with the same tone when I explained that the spinach is bad but do well, tells you something a bit 'scary. Reassures you and you believe her, but told you with the face of the hostess who smiles during a turmoil and you do not want to trust too much.

At Home flourished thrush, you die out of cold, rain and - Povera Patria - spring meanwhile, is slow in coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment